About Jack Tyrrell
John “Jack” Tyrrell has over 35 years of successful working experience on Oahu, a well-established database of resources, and has equipped himself with the skills and mindset to help his clients attain their financial and lifestyle goals through real estate.
Jack’s career began as a CPA in Honolulu. The first seven years were spent with an international CPA firm followed by 20 years with his own successful 20-person CPA firm during which time he served as President of the Hawaii Society of CPAs. As a Realtor®, he draws on his prior professional CPA experience when advising his clients on their real estate investment needs. But it is also Jack’s negotiating skills and perseverance combined with his creativity that truly enable him to make his client’s goals a reality.
Jack Tyrrell & Company, Inc. is a full-service real estate firm that specializes in luxury real estate on Oahu particularly in Honolulu and the North Shore. Jack has in-depth knowledge of Hawaii′s real estate market and has earned a particularly impressive sales record with high-end luxury condominium residences in the Ward, Kakaako, Ala Moana, and Waikiki neighborhoods during the last ten years.
Jack lives, works, and plays in Kakaako. Being very interested in the community, he served as the founding President of the Rotary Club of Honolulu Sunrise. In his spare time, he can be found stand-up paddling at Ala Moana Beach, riding his motorcycle around the neighborhood, sailing his 36-foot sloop that is moored at the Waikiki Yacht Club, or enjoying a meal with friends at one of his favorite local eateries, especially Tango Market, Mocha Java, Bernini, and Stage Restaurant. He also loves to “Talk Real Estate”—anytime, anywhere—so contact Jack today to set up a time to meet with him.
For client testimonials, click here!
John "Jack" Tyrrell
Realtor, CRS, CPA (not in public practice) RB-19880
O: 808.532.3330 C: 808.306.6933
LUXURY CONDOS & HOMES EXPERT IN HONOLULU, HAWAII
- Over $110 million in Ward Village sales.
- After selling 12 condos for Howard Hughes between May and December 2014 (the highest of any outside broker), became eligible and won a Tesla electric vehicle, Howard Hughes' top prize.
- Hokua at 1288 Ala Moana: $90 million+ in resales (since 2006)
- Koolani: $42 million+ in original sales and resales. Recognized as the outside broker who sold the most units when Koolani was first offered for sale prior to Jack selling 7 of the 11 penthouses in the project.
- Trump International Hotel™ Waikiki Beach Walk®: $28 million+ in original sales and resales
- Moana Pacific: $10 million+ in original sales and resales.
- More than $14 million+ in sales at other condominium residences: Hawaiki Tower, 1350 Ala Moana, Ala Moana Hotel Condominium, The Watermark, Waikiki Landmark, Allure Waikiki.
- City Affairs Committee, Honolulu Board of REALTORS®, 2012-present.
- Hawaii Business Magazine, Top 100 Realtors 2015 (6th year in a row appearing on the list).
- Ward Village Top Producing Agent by Units, 2014 & 2015
- Ward Village Top Producing Agent by Revenue, Anaha
- Koolani Outside Salesperson Award