Ae‘o is the name of the Hawaiian stilt bird and connects to the history of the land it sits on, which was originally the ‘ili of Kukuluae‘o when the Ward family purchased it in the 1870’s. Ae‘o will include 466 residences and over 60,000 total square feet of retail. The project is located on the corner of Queen and Kamake‘e Streets, adjacent to the top theater in the state of Hawaii, Ward Entertainment Center. Ae‘o features the newly opened and highly anticipated flagship Whole Foods Market on its ground floor.
DESIGNED BY ESTEEMED ARCHITECTURE FIRM, BOHLIN CYWINSKI JACKSON (BCJ), AE`O SETS A NEW STANDARD IN TOWER DESIGN AND QUALITY.
47 studio residence
63 three-bedroom residences
Located at the corner of Queen and Kamake‘e Streets, Ae`o is at the center of the new Honolulu.
Its slender form is oriented towards both mauka (mountains) and makai (ocean), allowing for sweeping views from every residence.
Ae`o offers an unprecedented level of amenities, and is conveniently connected to Hawaii’s flagship Whole Foods Market. Here, residents experience the best of urban living in the heart of Ward Village.
AEO BUILDING FEATURES
- Stunning full and partial ocean views from every residence
- Unique residence customization options available
- Wide range of floor plan options including studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, and penthouse units
- Rich hardwood floors in living room and kitchen areas
- Modern arrival experience with private residential porte-cochère, front desk and entry lounge
- Direct, covered connection to Whole Foods Market from residential elevators
- Targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification
Spectacular rooftop terrace with panoramic ocean and sunset views for private gatherings and parties
- Spectacular rooftop terrace with panoramic ocean and sunset views for private gatherings and parties
- Lap pool with generous ocean views
- Dedicated family activity area with family pool and generous outdoor children’s play area
- Covered outdoor dining pavilions and cabanas ideal for pau hana celebrations and intimate gatherings
- Impressive climate-controlled gym with outdoor workout spaces and ocean views
- Three Guest Suites available to host visiting family and friends *
- Wellness Center with steam and sauna rooms and spa treatment area
- Private movie theater
- Lounge/Karaoke room for events and parties
- Intimate private dining room with catering kitchen for cooking
- Surfboard and bicycle racks
- Large dog run area
View the Floor Plan
WARD VILLAGE'S PRIME LOCATION:
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF ONE OF HONOLULU’S MOST EXCITING NEW COMMUNITIES
1. Located conveniently above Hawaii’s new flagship Whole Foods Market
2. Two blocks from Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Harbor
3. One block from a 4-acre park in the center of Ward Village
4. Adjacent to Ward Entertainment Center, a 16-plex theater
5. Situated in Honolulu’s most walkable and bike-friendly community
6. The only LEED-ND Platinum neighborhood in Hawaii
7. 135 diverse shops, boutiques, and restaurants nearby
8. Privately patrolled neighborhood