Last month, Ward Village released news that sales for its Ke Kilohana at 988 Halekauwila project will begin early this year. 375 of the 424 units- 88% of the project- will be dedicated to reserved housing, and prices will start in the $300,000's. In preparation, The Howard Hughes Corporation has planned public workshops to answer questions about the reserved housing specifications, and to prepare potential home-buyers for what documents and eligibility requirements they will need to fulfill in order to purchase a unit. The workshop attracted many potential home-buyers, especially young professionals and families, and was very informative.
Find some answers to FAQs, below:
In addition to other requirements, an eligible buyer
• First-time home buyer (or hasn’t owned in three years)
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Resident of the State of Hawai‘i
• At least 18 years of age
• Meet the income and assets qualifications
Benefits of Reserved Housing:
• Eligible applicants are able to purchase a home under
• Reserved housing provides first-time home buyers the
opportunity to own a home that they may not otherwise
be able to afford.
• Gifting and co-signing may provide home buyer assistance.
If you missed a workshop and are interested in this project, please contact me at email@example.com, and let JTC help you begin your exciting path to home ownership!