Kō'ula's location and orientation were carefully considered to preserve mauka-to-makai views, and to integrate with the landscapes and walkable community coming to life at Ward Village.
In recognizing the cultural significance of its setting and history, Kō'ula provides a foundation where those who choose it as their home can take pride and comfort knowing that they reside in a place rooted in culture, which respects and honors the past, and contributes to the growth and future of Ward Village.
DESIGNED BY ESTEEMED ARCHITECTURE FIRM, STUDIO GANG
58,300 square feet of dining and retail
11,000 square feet of ground-level open space
58,496 square feet of recreational areas
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF ONE OF HONOLULU’S MOST EXCITING NEW COMMUNITIES - WARD VILLAGE
1. Located conveniently above Hawaii’s new flagship Whole Foods Market
2. Two blocks from Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Harbor
3. One block from a 4-acre park in the center of Ward Village
4. Adjacent to Ward Entertainment Center, a 16-plex theater
5. Situated in Honolulu’s most conveniently located community
6. The only LEED-ND Platinum neighborhood in Hawaii
7. 135 diverse shops, boutiques, and restaurants nearby
8. Privately patrolled neighborhood