Symphony Honolulu is a sculptural residential high-rise that reﬂects the beauty and energy of its vibrant locale. Climbing 400 feet into wide-open blue skies, the tower is home to 388 private condominium residences with dramatic mountain and ocean views, an expansive recreation deck, inviting open spaces, luxury auto gallery, reserved parking, plus shops and restaurants. Contact Jack Tyrrell- one of Honolulu’s TOP Realtors and most trusted Kakaako luxury condo agent- to talk about floor plans and real estate for sale!
SYMPHONY HONOLULU IS THE NEWEST BUILDING IN KAKAAKO!
Symphony Honolulu is conveniently located across from the Neal S. Blaisdell Center, the City's most popular venue for operas, concerts, special events, and exhibitions. This contemporary 2 bedroom, 2 bath residence features a high-volume ceiling and a well-appointed interior as a base for your own interior design ideas and personal touches. Your city/mountain-view 4202 unit will also come with 2 prime parking spots. Enjoy the Honolulu city lights and trade winds from the cooler, mountain side of the building. This is the best of urban living in a vibrant neighborhood --- Welcome to Symphony Honolulu.
Symphony 4202 "B" FLOOR PLAN
Symphony AMENITIES AND FEATURES
A PRIVATE OASIS
- The luxurious open-air recreation deck is the quintessential place for relaxation, invigoration and pure entertainment—reserved exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Seventh floor terrace lounge
- All-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with yoga studio
- Private movie theater multi-media rooms
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Inviting infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi spa
- Entertainment cabanas for outdoor dining
- Elevated spa and daybed retreat
- Shaded lounges and barbeque dining stations
- Owners' storage
- Wellness center
- Guest suites