YOUR HONOLULU LUXURY CONDOS & HOMES EXPERTS
Personalized service is getting the service you want, as you need it. One person can't do it all, it takes a TEAM to provide personalized service.
THE ABCs OF USING JACK TYRRELL & COMPANY FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT NEEDS:
- Acknowledgments ~ Hawaii Business magazine recognized Jack Tyrrell as a Top 100 Realtor in Hawaii for a fifth year and inducted him to its Hall of Fame for his achievement.
- Business Acumen ~ Jack’s uses his keen negotiation skills and creativity to structure deals that average agents would not have thought of.
- CPA Background ~ Jack has over 25 years of professional CPA experience that his real estate clients value highly.
- Determination ~ Jack has set high standards for himself and his team to meet the needs of his clients and is involved every step of the way.
- Excellence ~ In the last seven years alone, Jack has successfully handled over $176 million in new project sales and resales.
- Focus ~ Jack Tyrrell & Company specializes in high-end luxury condominium residences in the Kakaako, Ala Moana, and Waikiki neighborhoods.
John "Jack" Tyrrell, President & Principal Broker
Realtor®, CRS, CPA (not in public practice)
"The Team’s leader who is involved every step of the way"
Jack has over 35 years of successful working experience on Oahu. He began his career in Honolulu as a CPA with an international CPA firm then spent 20 years running his own successful 20-person CPA company. During that time he served as President of the Hawaii Society of CPAs and has also been a mediator and arbitrator for real estate disputes. Jack’s clients have relied on his stellar experience, business acumen, keen negotiation skills, creativity, and resources to attain their real estate objectives. With closed sales of over $161 million in the last seven years alone, Jack has been recognized as a Top 100 Realtor in Hawaii.
Dr. Dillon Chang, Realtor-Associate®
Born and raised in Okayama, Japan, where her father owns an architecture/construction business. After high school, she moved to New York City to study Accounting and English. She relocated to Hawaii in 2007 and went on to obtain her real estate license. She is fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English. Nana's hobbies include pilates, golf, cooking, and flower arrangement.
May Lew Tyrrell, Realtor-Associate®
Executive Vice President & Marketing Director
廖富渼, 执行副总裁, 市场营销总监
MBA, GRI, CRS, CIPS, BBA
Chinese Speaking Agent
"The Team’s advertising and marketing guru"
Before making the decision to join her husband’s real estate firm, May spent 19 years with the Danish luxury retail brand Georg Jensen. After earning her undergraduate degree, she was hired in 1994 as an entry-level sales associate but was quickly promoted to a marketing assistant position. Soon after she became the company’s sole accountant who handled all of the financials. While continuing to work, May earned her master’s degree and was eventually named General Manager of the company’s Hawaii operations. The company has benefited from her extensive retail and marketing experience by pushing its advertising efforts beyond traditional print media to a global online market. Language skill: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, & minor Japanese. Chinese speaking real estate agent in Honolulu, originally from Malaysia. Hobbies: golf, tennis, travel, skiing, basketball, and enjoying good food.